When will I receive my order?
- Orders are processed and shipped within 3-5 business days in our online shop, unless otherwise noted in the product description. A confirmation email with tracking information will be sent when the order has been shipped. Orders can be tracked at our helpful quick online link “Track My Order” on the website.
- Orders being shipped to an address in the United States are mailed via USPS, and typically take 2-7 days to be delivered. Exceptions to this would be determined by events outside of our control such as weather, natural disasters or other unforeseen circumstances.
Does MPF ship International?
- We currently do not ship anywhere outside of the United States. Please join our mailing list for news & announcements for International shipping in the future.
How are shipping costs calculated?
- Shipping costs are determined by the weight, shipping method, and delivery address of the order. MPF strives to provide you with the lowest possible cost for shipping while ensuring that you receive your order in a timely and secure manner.
Can I make any changes to my order, or cancel my order?
- We are unable to change orders, however, we can cancel the order and issue a refund for the entire order. This must be done before the order has shipped.
- We are unable to cancel an order once it has been shipped.
- To cancel an order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately with your order number. Be advised, we will not be able to fulfill the cancellation after item has shipped.
Return / Refund / Exchange Policy
- WE DO NOT OFFER REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES. All Sales are final! Please ensure to verify the correct item has been selected before completing the checkout process.
- We can not be held accountable for any missing and/or lost packages. We accept full liability for the care of your order until it has been turned over to USPS. If your package is marked successfully delivered but you have not received your order please check with your local post office. USPS is responsible for all packages lost in transit.
- MPF standard steps to our shipping method is ensuring all of our packages are protected from damage during transit. All orders are inspected by our team prior to packaging. Please ensure to inspect your item for defects, or damages; if occurred, please contact us at email@example.com. Please include photos of the defected/ damaged item as well as order number in the description. If not reported within 3 days, a replacement will not be issued.
Item sold out
- If items indicate “Sold Out”, please inquire and send an email to Shopmsprissyface@gmail.com. We will notify you once the item has been restocked.
MPF strives to market uniquely stylish accessories. All of our body products, such as earrings, rings, bangles/ bracelets, necklaces, etc are complaint with regulations on the amount of metal jewelry and are hypoallergenic.
- Although extremely rare, some people are allergic to the metals and finishes commonly used in making jewelry. It is the responsibility of the consumer to be aware of any allergies he or she may have to metals or the oxidation applied to metals, prior to making a purchase, because there is no way for us to know the medical history of our customers, MPF will not be held liable for any allergic reactions that may occur as a result of wearing our accessories.
We are here to help you! If you have any questions, please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.